– Adeleke University Postgraduate Past Questions –
Download Adeleke University Direct Entry Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the Adeleke University Direct Entry screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need Adeleke University Postgraduate Past Questions
The Adeleke University Postgraduate past question is suitable for soon to be candidates of Adeleke University. Are you a prospective candidate of Adeleke University? The Adeleke University Postgraduate Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations. This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ Firstly, It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Additionally, it Equips you beforehand.
‣ Also, it Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Adeleke University Postgraduate Sample Questions
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into.
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed?
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity?
(A) displacement, acceleration
(B) potential energy, work
(C) speed, power
(D)kinetic energy, force
(E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then
(D) increases by 0.05 times
(E) decreases by 0.05 times
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
4. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by
(A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration
(B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water
(C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation
(D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
5. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is
How to Download Adeleke University Postgraduate Past Questions
First, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that Past Exam Questions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.