– ESUT Post UTME Past Questions –
Download ESUT Post UTME Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
The ESUT Post UTME past question is suitable for soon to be students of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology. The ESUT Post UTME Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations. This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ Firstly, It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Additionally, it Equips you beforehand.
‣ Also, it Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Important Tips about Writing the Examination
1. Do not spend too much time on any question. Thus, answer first, those possible questions which you know well as quickly as you can.
2. Also, always read a question carefully. Make sure that you understand exactly what is required before setting out to answer it
3. Furthermore, listen to all the instructions given by the Supervisor of the examination. And do exactly what he tells you to do. Also, start when he tells you to start and stop when he tells you to stop,
4. Also, plan how to answer questions as quickly and carefully as you can.
5. Furthermore, mark (or shade) your answers clearly on the answer sheet. If you find out you have made a mistake, erase your first mark completely then make a new mark.
6. Additionally, remember to fill in the details required on your answer sheet. And these are the examination, year, your name, your index number, and the subject If you do not write your name or your index number you will not receive any credit for the work done.
7. Also, if you have more answer spaces than you need, just leave the extra spaces blank.
8. Additionally, when you have finished one page, go on straight to the next page without wasting time or waiting to be told.
9. Also, keep calm on the examination day. Your chance of doing well is high if you keep calm than if you are worried and restless
Guidelines to Help You Study
1. Try to concentrate
2. Study with the Postgraduate past question and answers
3. Understand exam format and study its syllabus
4. Create a good study environment
5. Start studying on time. Do not wait until it is two weeks to the exam before you study.
6. Do not just read to pass but read to understand
7. Study past questions. Try to answer them yourself. Score yourself also.
ESUT Post UTME Sample Questions
Regardless of your course of study or program, ESUT generally set questions on 4 subjects pertaining to your discipline. These are mostly the subjects you took in JAMB. The following are samples of the questions:
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Without………. words he accused him directly of treachery.
2. They tried to cash in the people ignorance
3. Always remember to………. the lights before leaving the room
A. put on
B. put off
C. switch off
D. blow out
4. I am disappointed the ways you conducted yourself at the party.
5. The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable condition in the nursery schools
A. isn’t it
B. shouldn’t they
C. should they
D. is it
E. wouldn’t they
6. Do you mind………. another minute or two?
A. to wait
B. wait waiting
C. being waited
7. It had been raining before the match started……….
A. isn’t it
B. hasn’t it
C. hadn’t it
D. wasn’t it
E. haven’t it
8. Mary goes to school………. bus
9. The plane overshot the………. in a minor accident
10. Journalists always collect and publish……….
C. an information
D. much information
E. every information
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
Please note that the PDF files are better viewed with laptop or desktop computers or any other PDF-enabled mobile device.
How to get ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
Firstly, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that PastExamQuestions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.