Download KSUST Post UTME Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the KSUST screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why you need KSUST Post UTME Past Questions
The KSUST Post UTME past question is suitable for soon-to-be students of KSUST. The KSUST Post UTME Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations.
This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation. It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again.
For instance, if you failed in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
KSUST Post UTME Sample Questions
Regardless of your course of study or program, KSUST generally set questions on 4 subjects pertaining to your discipline. These are mostly the subjects you took in JAMB. The following are samples of the questions:
1. Identify the word that has a different stress pattern from the others.
2. Identify the word that has the stress on the second syllable.
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
3. Common sense requires that one should be decorous at formal gatherings.
4. The string was taut
5. The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomable lightness.
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
Please note that the PDF files are better viewed with laptop or desktop computers or any other PDF-enabled mobile device.
How to get KSUST Post UTME Past Questions
Firstly, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Furthermore, once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that PastExamQuestions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews
There are no reviews yet.