– ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions –
Download ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions
The ABU Zaria Post UTME past question is suitable for soon to be students or nurses of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. Are you a prospective student of ABU Zaria?
The ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations. This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Equips you beforehand.
‣ Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
ABU Zaria Post UTME Sample Questions
1. The blade of a hoe feels colder to touch in the morning than the wooden handle because the.
a. The handle contains stored energy in form of heat
b. The blade is placed at a lower temperature than the handle
c. Handle is a better conductor of heat than the blade
d. Blade is a better conductor of heat than the handle
e. None of the above
2. Which of the following materials is a conductor?
3. Why are convex mirrors used as driving mirrors?
a. Erect, virtual and diminished
b. Erect, real and diminished
c. Inverted, virtual and diminished
d. Erect, virtual and magnified
4. The counting of currency notes with moist fingers is based on the principle of
5. What vitamin does Yam provide?
a. Vitamin A
b. It’s Vitamin D
c. Vitamin R
d. Vitamin T
6. Who was Gabriel Daniel Fahrenheit?
a. A German Physicist
b. An American Geologist
c. Man who developed temperature scale
d. Man who developed the mercury thermometer
7. Galileo was an Italian astronomer who:
a. Discovered 4 satellites of Jupiter
b. Developed the telescope
c. All the above
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
How to Get ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions
Firstly, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that PastExamQuestions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.