– Nigerian Custom Service Past Questions –
Download Nigerian Custom Service Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the Nigerian Custom Service screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need Nigerian Custom Service Past Questions
The Nigerian Custom Service past question is suitable for soon to be candidates of Nigerian Custom Service. Are you a prospective candidate of Nigerian Custom Service? The Nigerian Custom Service Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations.
This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ Firstly, It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Additionally, it Equips you beforehand.
‣ Also, it Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Nigerian Custom Service Sample Questions
1. When was the Nigeria Customs Service inaugurated
2. The first Director-General of the Nigeria Customs Service is
A. T.A. Wall
B. E.D. Hermit
C. Ndi Okereke Onyiuke
D. Musa Bello
3. One of the following is not a directorate in the Nigeria Customs Service
A. Customs Tariff and Trade
B. Customs Import and Export
C. Customs Investigation Directorate
D. Customs Inspection Directorate
4.The Computer-Based Promotion Examination was implemented during the regime of:
A. Abdullahi Dikko
B. Aliyu Mustapha
C. Hameed Ali
D. Shehu Musa
5. How many deputy comptrollers do the Nigeria Customs Service have
6. A document issued by a carrier (or his agent) to acknowledge receipt of a shipment of cargo is known as
A. Bill of exchange
B. Bill of direction
C. Wayfarers’ guide
D. Bill of lading
7. A manifest that lists all cargo carried on a specific vessel voyage is called
A. Cargo manifest
B. Manifest List
D. Ship manifest
8.COGSA stands for
A. Carriage of Goods by Sea Agents
B. Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
C. Carriage of Goods by Safety Agents
D. Carriage of Goods by Shipping Agents
9. A penalty charge against shippers or consignees for delaying the carrier s equipment or vessel beyond the allowed free time is called
10. The first capital of Nigeria is
How to Nigerian Custom Service Past Questions
First, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that Past Exam Questions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.