– DPR Recruitment Past Questions –
Download DPR Recruitment Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the DPR Recruitment screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need DPR Recruitment Past Questions
The DPR Recruitment past question is suitable for soon to be candidates of the Department of Petroleum Resources. Are you a prospective student of Department of Petroleum Resources? The DPR Recruitment Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations. This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ Firstly, It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Additionally, it Equips you beforehand.
‣ Also, it Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
DPR Recruitment Sample Questions
1. What is the full meaning of PSC as it concerns the Nigerian oil sector
A. Pipeline Safety Commission
B. Production Sharing Contract
C. Production Service Controller
D. Petroleum Servicing Companies
2. What year was the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) formed
3. Pick the odd one out
B. Joint Venture
C. Technical Service Contract/Agreement (TSA)
D. Land agreements
4. Which of these is not an objective of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB)
A. Vesting of petroleum and natural gas
B. Allocation of acreage
C. Government participation
D. Expatriate programme
5. The Eleme Refinery in Port Harcourt was built by which companies and in what year
A. Total and BP, 1977
B. Shell and Agip, 1980
C. Mobil and NNPC, 1969
D. Shell and BP, 1963
6. In computer jargon, what do you understand by ROM?
A. Read-Only Memory
B. Random Only Memory
C. Real Output Memory
D. Read Output Memory
7. A body is floating in seawater with 2/3 of its volume above the surface. The weight of the displaced water is?
A. Less than the weight of the body
B. Equal to the weight of the body
C. More than the weight of the body
D. Not enough information provided.
8. What is the volume of liquid in cubic feet if we fill the tank to one foot high?
A. 28.27 ft3
B. 18.8 ft3
C. 113.1 ft3
D. 424.1 ft3.
9. What is the total volume of the tank in cubic feet?
A. 1686.5 ft3
B. 442.5 ft3
C. 424.1 ft3
D. 847.5 ft3.
10. What is the volume of water in cubic ft in the tank if a measuring stick indicates the water surface is 6 feet below the top of the tank?
A. 170.2 ft3
B. 254.4 ft3
C. 1017.9 ft3
D. 678.6 ft3.
11. What is the weight in pounds of the tank, as in the above case, if the tank itself weighs 20 lbs per ft of height?
A. 63,424 lbs
B. 42,241 lbs
C. 16,151 lbs
D. 10,605 lbs.
12. How much water in gallons would have to be removed to reduce the total weight of the tank plus water, as in the above case, by 20%?
A. 388 gals
B. 3,230 gals
C. 2,121 gals
D. 626 gals.
How to DPR Recruitment Past Questions
First, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that Past Exam Questions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.