– UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions –
Download UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the University of Lagos screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions
The UNILAG Post UTME past question is suitable for soon to be students or nurses of the University of Lagos.
The UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations. This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ Firstly, it enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Additionally, it equips you beforehand.
‣ Also, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
UNILAG Post UTME Sample Questions
Regardless of your course of study or program, UNILAG generally set questions on 4 subjects pertaining to your discipline. These are mostly the subjects you took in JAMB. The following are samples of the questions:
From the list of words lettered A to D choose the one that is most nearly opposite in
meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the
1. The management has neither….. nor denied the rumor that is was going to lay off
2. Which of the following groups fall into the Civil Service:
A The police, the army, and the air force
B Employees of NEPA, NNPC, and NRC
C Employees of ministries of finance, education, and transportation
D All of the above
3. Public Corporations are established to:
a. Look after the affairs of local authorities
b. Coordinate the activities of ministries
c. Give advice to the government on commerce
d. Provide essential services and amenities on commercial bases
4. Being the third tier of government, the local government is, therefore:
a. Subordinate to state and federal government
b. Antagonistic to state and federal government
c. Coordinate to state and federal government
d. All of the above
1. Ann goes swimming regularly. She wants to improve her fitness, so she decides to swim 10 lengths in the first session and increase the number of lengths she swims by 2 every session.
When she reaches 50 lengths in a session she will not increase the number any further. Ann decides she will give herself a reward when she has swum a total of 400 lengths. After how many sessions does she get her reward?
2. As a general rule, ___ is the best measure of central tendency because it is more precise
3. The most frequently occurring number in a set of values is called the
4. A rectangular box with a square base and no top has a volume of 500 cm, the dimensions of the box that require the least amount of material are
5. The roof of shelter is made from a piece of corrugated iron 2.3m long inclined at 18º to the horizontal. How far from the wall does the roof stick out?
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
4. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by
(A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration
(B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water
(C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation
(D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
5. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is
Please note that the PDF files are better viewed with laptop or desktop computers or any other PDF-enabled mobile device.
How to get UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions
Firstly, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that PastExamQuestions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.