– DELSU Post UTME Past Questions –
Download DELSU Post UTME Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the Delta State University screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need DELSU Post UTME Past Questions
The DELSU Post UTME past question is suitable for soon to be students of the DELTA State University. The DELSU Post UTME Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations. This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ Firstly, It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Additionally, it Equips you beforehand.
‣ Also, it Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Important Tips about Writing the Examination
1. Do not spend too much time on any question. Thus, answer first, those possible questions which you know well as quickly as you can.
2. Also, always read a question carefully. Make sure that you understand exactly what is required before setting out to answer it
3. Furthermore, listen to all the instructions given by the Supervisor of the examination. And do exactly what he tells you to do. Also, start when he tells you to start and stop when he tells you to stop,
4. Also, plan how to answer questions as quickly and carefully as you can.
5. Furthermore, mark (or shade) your answers clearly on the answer sheet. If you find out you have made a mistake, erase your first mark completely then make a new mark.
6. Additionally, remember to fill in the details required on your answer sheet. And these are the examination, year, your name, your index number, and the subject If you do not write your name or your index number you will not receive any credit for the work done.
7. Also, if you have more answer spaces than you need, just leave the extra spaces blank.
8. Additionally, when you have finished one page, go on straight to the next page without wasting time or waiting to be told.
9. Also, keep calm on the examination day. Your chance of doing well is high if you keep calm than if you are worried and restless
Guidelines to Help You Study
1. Try to concentrate
2. Study with the Postgraduate past question and answers
3. Understand exam format and study its syllabus
4. Create a good study environment
5. Start studying on time. Do not wait until it is two weeks to the exam before you study.
6. Do not just read to pass but read to understand
7. Study past questions. Try to answer them yourself. Score yourself also.
DELSU Post UTME Sample Questions
Regardless of your course of study or program, DELSU generally set questions on 4 subjects pertaining to your discipline. These are mostly the subjects you took in JAMB. The following are samples of the questions:
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Without………. words he accused him directly of treachery.
2. They tried to cash in the people ignorance
3. Always remember to………. the lights before leaving the room
A. put on
B. put off
C. switch off
D. blow out
4. I am disappointed the ways you conducted yourself at the party.
5. The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable condition in the nursery schools
A. isn’t it
B. shouldn’t they
C. should they
D. is it
E. wouldn’t they
6. Do you mind………. another minute or two?
A. to wait
B. wait waiting
C. being waited
7. It had been raining before the match started……….
A. isn’t it
B. hasn’t it
C. hadn’t it
D. wasn’t it
E. haven’t it
8. Mary goes to school………. bus
9. The plane overshot the………. in a minor accident
10. Journalists always collect and publish……….
C. an information
D. much information
E. every information
Use of English
Read the passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is by taking the time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three stages in this process.
Firstly, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
However, it is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author, couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship
(a) when they show their assets and liabilities
(b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes
(c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes
(d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of ……
(a) good and bad qualities
(b) adequate knowledge of each other
(c) individual responsibility
(d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage is
(a) young unmarried adults
(b) people seeking compatibility in their partner
(c) those who fall in love at first sight
(d) the general public and marriage counselors
6. The mean age of a class of twenty students is 12. If their teacher’s age is included, the mean becomes 13. The age of the teacher is :
7. The ratio a:b = 1/2 : 3/4 and b:c = 1/3 :5/9. What is a:c?
8. Mr. Tola needs a book and a calculator that cost ₦70 each. If he buys the book instead of the calculator, the opportunity cost of his choice is:
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
4. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by
(A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration
(B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water
(C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation
(D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
5. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is
Please note that the PDF files are better viewed with laptop or desktop computers or any other PDF-enabled mobile device.
How to get DELSU Post UTME Past Questions
Firstly, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that PastExamQuestions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.