– FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions –
Download FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions. Candidates who are qualified for the Federal University, Lokoja screening examinations can download an up-to-date copy of the pdf past question file to prepare and ace the examinations.
Why You Need FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions
The FULOKOJA Post UTME past question is suitable for soon to be students or nurses of the Federal University, Lokoja. Are you a prospective student of FULOKOJA?
The FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions comes in very handy for when you are making preparations. This material could be used as one of the ultimate guide for adequate preparation.
It is quite certain that if you have written the examinations before and did not pass, you would not want to fail again. For instance, if you fail in 2022, you will have to repeat the examinations in 2023. Imagine the time that will be wasted. This is why you really need the past questions to guide you.
Additionally, there is a high tendency of repeated questions from previous examinations. Therefore, whether you are a fresh candidate, or someone who have written the exam before, this is a fair chance to boost your chances of performing excellently in the forth coming examinations.
‣ Firstly, It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Additionally, it Equips you beforehand.
‣ Also, it Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
FULOKOJA Post UTME Sample Questions
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colours of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
How to get FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions
Firstly, note that we are one of the best and most reliable online platforms because we don’t retain any of your personal information or data as regard making payment online.
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 1022564031
Account Name: TMLT PRO SERVICES
After making the payment, CLICK HERE to send the following on WhatsApp;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
or Call Us On +2348082284439
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Guarantee of Getting the Material
We understand that due to the high rate of fraud, many people are afraid of making purchases online but be rest assured that PastExamQuestions will deliver your material after payment.
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp.
Give us Feedback
Have we been able to satisfy you? How well do you think the material will be helpful after having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you!
We recommend that our customers give feedback at the end of every transaction to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see reviews.