– Elizade University Courses –
Are you interested in gaining admission into a private university? Do you want to know about the Elizade University Courses and requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session? If yes, then this article will benefit you a lot.
Also, the university does not affiliate with any religion and offers bachelor’s degree programmes in engineering, management and social sciences, arts, and science and technology.
In addition, its lack of religious affiliation and limited student enrollment compared to other private and even public colleges in Nigeria, Elizade University has a varied population in terms of both culture and religion.
However, there isn’t much competition for admission to this university, therefore your chances of being accepted are quite good.
Elizade University offers its students housing, athletic facilities, and other amenities, but its school fees are out of reach for the typical Nigerian and run from n800,000 to n900,000. And the National Universities Commission (NUC) has given Elizade University its formal accreditation and/or recognition.
Elizade University Courses
2. Accountancy / Accounting
3. Applied Geophysics
5. Automotive Engineering
6. Banking and Finance
10. Business Administration
12. Civil Engineering
14. Computer Science
16. Electrical / Electronic Engineering
17. English Language
18. Environmental Management And Toxicology
19. Estate Management
20. History and Diplomatic Studies
21. Hotel Management and Tourism
22. Human Resources Management
23. Industrial And Production Engineering
24. Information and Communications Technology Engineering
25. International Relations and Diplomacy
29. Mechanical Engineering
30. Medical Laboratory Science
32. Nursing / Nursing Science
33. Office And Information Management
34. Performing Arts
36. Physics with Electronics
38. Quantity Surveying
40. Cyber Security
READ ALSO !!!
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Courses
- Oduduwa University Courses
- Clifford University Courses
- Southwestern University Nigeria Courses
- Chrisland University Courses
- Kings University Courses
- Benson Idahosa University Courses
- Ritman University Courses
- Novena University Courses
- Augustine University Courses
- Wesley University Courses
Elizade University Admission Requirements
Admission requirements into the Elizade University Undergraduate Program are based on two entry methods: UTME or Direct Entry.
UTME candidates must achieve the following standards in order to be admitted to Elizade University in 2022. Here are the entry requirements:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of six credit passes in their O’level results (s). The subject combinations must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other topics relevant to their program. A candidate who wishes to study law, for example, must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and English Literature.
3. Candidates must have a minimum cut-off mark of 160 on the JAMB UTME examination.
4. Candidates must take the Elizade University’s post-UTME screening examination and perform very well in it (Depending on the study)
5. For admission to Elizade University, just ONE sitting result is accepted.
6. Candidates must select the appropriate subject mix for their courses.
7. In order to secure admission, students must achieve the required cutoff marks for their courses.
8. Finally, candidates must meet the required cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
Elizade University Direct Entry Admissions Requirements
Candidates who seek to enter the Elizade University through direct entry must complete the following requirements:
1. Candidates who see their admission list must have a minimum of five (5) credits in their O’level results to be considered. This must contain English as a second language and math. Two sitting results are not permitted.
2. Candidates must also be at least 16 years old.
3. To apply, candidates must get a JAMB Directly entrance form from JAMB.
4. Candidates must possess one or more of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN, OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN.
READ ALSO !!!
- Gombe State University Courses
- Pan Atlantic University Courses
- Bells University of Technology Courses
- Adeleke University Courses
- Nile University of Nigeria Courses
- Ajayi Crowther University Courses
- McPherson University Courses
- Igbinedion University Courses
- Lead City University Courses
FAQs About Elizade University Courses
1. Is Elizade University Accredited by the NUC?
Yes, it is.
2. Does Elizade University Accept JUPEB Results for Direct Entry?
Yes, they accept.
3. Where is Elizade University Located?
The university is in Ondo State.
4. How can you Apply for the Elizade University Courses?
By visiting the school portal.
5. Does Elizade University have Nursing?
Yes, it does.
6. What is the JAMB Cut-Off Mark for Elizade University?
160 is the cutoff mark.
7. Do Elizade University offer Engineering Courses?
Yes, it does.
8. Do I Need to Pay Acceptance Fees before Registering for Courses at Elizade University?
Yes, you do.
9. Is Elizade University a Private University?
Yes, it is.
10. Is Elizade University One of the Best Universities in Nigeria?
Yes, it is.
Let us know how this article was helpful to you in the comment section below. Share this post with friends, family, and on social media.