– Novena University Courses –
Are you interested in gaining admission into a private university? Do you want to know about the Novena University Courses and requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session? If yes, then this article will benefit you a lot.
Novena University is a private university in Delta State, southern Nigeria. Also, Christian universities give their students a superior education. Novena University’s aim is to respond to the need for more universities in the nation.
In addition, the Nigerian university commission launched the university, which was founded as a private institution, in 2005. Also, since Novena University accepts students from all over the nation and has no religious affiliation, it is a multicultural institution. Admission to this university is relatively competitive.
The school fees at Novena University are between N300,000 and N400,000, and it offers housing for its students. The university accepts students into a variety of degree programmes spanning the social sciences, sciences, and more.
Novena University Courses
3. Business administration
6. Computer science and mathematics
8. Energy and petroleum studies
9. Environmental management technology
11. Intelligence and security studies
12. International relations and strategic studies
17. Physics with electronics
19. Public administration
20. Public and community health
READ ALSO !!!
- Christopher University Courses
- Crawford University Courses
- Redeemer’s University Courses
- Madonna University Courses
- Arthur Jarvis University Courses
- African University of Science and Technology Courses
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Courses
- Oduduwa University Courses
- Clifford University Courses
- Southwestern University Nigeria Courses
- Chrisland University Courses
- Kings University Courses
- Benson Idahosa University Courses
- Ritman University Courses
Novena University Admission Requirements
Admission requirements into the Novena University Undergraduate Program are based on one of two entry methods: UTME or Direct Entry.
UTME candidates must achieve the following standards in order to be admitted to Novena University in 2022. Here are the entry requirements:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of six credit passes in their O’level results (s). The subject combinations must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other topics relevant to their program. A candidate who wishes to study law, for example, must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and English Literature.
3. Candidates must have a minimum cut-off mark of 160 on the JAMB UTME examination.
4. Candidates must take the Novena University’s post-UTME screening examination and perform very well in it (Depending on the study)
5. For admission to Novena University, just ONE sitting result is accepted.
6. Candidates must select the appropriate subject mix for their courses.
7. In order to secure admission, students must achieve the required cutoff marks for their courses.
8. Finally, candidates must meet the required cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
Novena University Direct Entry Admissions Requirements
Candidates who seek to enter the Novena University through direct entry must complete the following requirements:
1. Candidates who see their admission list must have a minimum of five (5) credits in their O’level results to be considered. This must contain English as a second language and math. Two sitting results are not permitted.
2. Candidates must also be at least 16 years old.
3. To apply, candidates must get a JAMB Directly entrance form from JAMB.
4. Candidates must possess one or more of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN, OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN.
READ ALSO !!!
- Gombe State University Courses
- Pan Atlantic University Courses
- Bells University of Technology Courses
- Adeleke University Courses
- Nile University of Nigeria Courses
- Ajayi Crowther University Courses
- McPherson University Courses
- Igbinedion University Courses
- Lead City University Courses
FAQs About Novena University Courses
1. Is Novena University Accredited by the NUC?
Yes, it is.
2. Does Novena University Accept JUPEB Results for Direct Entry?
Yes, they accept.
3. Where is Novena University Located?
The university is in Delta State.
4. How can you Apply for the Novena University Courses?
By visiting the school portal.
5. Does Novena University have Nursing?
Yes, it does.
6. What is the JAMB Cut-Off Mark for Novena University?
160 is the cutoff mark.
7. Do Novena University offer Engineering Courses?
Yes, it does.
8. Do I Need to Pay Acceptance Fees before Registering for Courses at Novena University?
Yes, you do.
9. Is Novena University a Private University?
Yes, it is.
10. Is Novena University One of the Best Universities in Nigeria?
Yes, it is.
Let us know how this article was helpful to you in the comment section below. Share this post with friends, family, and on social media.