– Evangel University Courses –
Are you interested in gaining admission into a private university? Do you want to know about the Evangel University Courses and requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session? If yes, then this article will interest you a lot.
Evangel University is a private Christian university. Also, Evangel University is one of the few in both the state of Ebonyi and all of South-East Nigeria. It is situated in the region’s largest state, Ebonyi.
In addition, the Assemblies of God, Nigeria, which is owned by Evangel University, was founded to generate people to serve God, humanity, and the nation at large via education, knowledge, and faith.
Interestingly, the private university provides several bachelor’s degree programmes in business, social science, the arts, and the sciences. Since Evangel University got established in 2012 and admissions are still only moderately competitive.
Although Evangel University’s school fees are reasonable and decent for a private university in Nigeria, ranging from N200,000 to N300,000 depending on the study, we are confident that the institution offers to house its students.
Also, the National Universities Commission (NUC), a body in Nigeria, has formally certified and/or recognised Evangel University.
Evangel University Courses
Faculty of Health Sciences
1. B.NSc. Nursing Science.
3. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
4. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
5. B Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Management Sciences
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Management
4. B.Sc. Marketing
Faculty of Science
1. B.Sc. Biochemistry
2. B.Sc. Biotechnology
3. B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
4. B.Sc. Computer Science
5. B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
6. B.Sc. Microbiology
7. B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
1. A. English Language
2. B.A. History and International Relations
3. A. Philosophy
4. B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
5. B.A. Theatre Arts
6. B.Sc. Economics
7. B.Sc. Mass Communication
8. B.Sc. Political Science
9. B.Sc. Psychology
10. B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
READ ALSO !!!
- Benson Idahosa University Courses
- Ritman University Courses
- Novena University Courses
- Augustine University Courses
- Wesley University Courses
- Elizade University Courses
- Bingham University Courses
- Rhema University Courses
- Fountain University Courses
- Legacy University Courses
- Trinity University Courses
Evangel University Admission Requirements
Admission requirements into the Evangel University Undergraduate Program are based on one of two entry methods: UTME or Direct Entry.
UTME candidates must achieve the following standards in order to be admitted to Evangel University in 2022. Here are the entry requirements:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of six credit passes in their O’level results (s). The subject combinations must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other topics relevant to their program. A candidate who wishes to study law, for example, must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and English Literature.
3. Candidates must have a minimum cut-off mark of 160 on the JAMB UTME examination.
4. Candidates must take the Evangel University’s post-UTME screening examination and perform very well in it (Depending on the study)
5. For admission to Evangel University, just ONE sitting result is accepted.
6. Candidates must select the appropriate subject mix for their courses.
7. In order to secure admission, students must achieve the required cutoff marks for their courses.
8. Finally, candidates must meet the required cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
Evangel University Direct Entry Admissions Requirements
Candidates who seek to enter the Evangel University through direct entry must complete the following requirements:
1. Candidates who see their admission list must have a minimum of five (5) credits in their O’level results to be considered. This must contain English as a second language and math. Two sitting results are not permitted.
2. Candidates must also be at least 16 years old.
3. To apply, candidates must get a JAMB Directly entrance form from JAMB.
4. Candidates must possess one or more of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN, OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN.
READ ALSO !!!
- Christopher University Courses
- Crawford University Courses
- Redeemer’s University Courses
- Madonna University Courses
- Arthur Jarvis University Courses
- African University of Science and Technology Courses
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University Courses
- Oduduwa University Courses
- Clifford University Courses
- Southwestern University Nigeria Courses
- Chrisland University Courses
- Kings University Courses
FAQs About Evangel University Courses
1. Is Evangel University Accredited by the NUC?
Yes, it is.
2. Does Evangel University Accept JUPEB Results for Direct Entry?
Yes, they accept.
3. Where is Evangel University Located?
The university is in Ebonyi State.
4. How can you Apply for the Evangel University Courses?
By visiting the school portal.
5. Does Evangel University have Nursing?
Yes, it doesn’t.
6. What is the JAMB Cut-Off Mark for Evangel University?
160 is the cutoff mark.
7. Do Evangel University offer Engineering Courses?
No, it doesn’t.
8. Do I Need to Pay Acceptance Fees before Registering for Courses at Evangel University?
Yes, you do.
9. Is Evangel University a Private University?
Yes, it is.
10. Is Evangel University One of the Best Universities in Nigeria?
Yes, it is.
Let us know how this article was helpful to you in the comment section below. Share this post with friends, family, and on social media.