– Gregory University Courses –
Are you interested in gaining admission into a private university? Do you want to know about the Gregory University Courses and requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session? If yes, then this article will interest you a lot.
Gregory University is a private Christian university in Abia state. Interestingly, Igbo ethnic group makes up most of the population of Abia, a tiny state in southeast Nigeria.
Also, the private university bears Pope St. Gregory I’s name and educates its students to preserve his moral principles. The university believes that its students can change Nigeria if they uphold these beliefs.
However, many degree programmes are available from Gregory University in fields like law, agriculture, sciences, engineering, social science, and management. Despite accepting students from across the nation, the university has a low level of ethnic and religious diversity among its student body.
In addition, the school fees of attending Gregory University vary; some courses cost as little as N500,000, while others might cost as much as N1,500,000. The university also offers houses for its students, who also get access to reliable electricity.
Also, the National Universities Commission (NUC), a body in Nigeria, has formally certified and/or recognised Gregory University.
Gregory University Courses
5. Banking and Finance
9. Business Education
10. Chemical Engineering
12. Civil Engineering
13. Computer Engineering
14. Computer Science
16. Education and Biology
17. Education and Chemistry
18. Education and English Language
19. Education and French
20. Education and Mathematics
21. Electrical / Electronic Engineering
22. English and Literary Studies
23. Estate Management
26. Guidance and Counseling
27. History and International Studies
28. Hotel Management and Tourism
30. International Relations
32. Literature in English
36. Mechanical Engineering
37. Medical Biochemistry
38. Medical Laboratory Science
39. Medicine and Surgery
41. Nursing / Nursing Science
43. Personnel Management
44. Petroleum Engineering
46. Physical and Health Education
50. Political Science
51. Public Health
52. Quantity Surveying
55. Surveying and Geo-Informatics
56. Teacher Education Science
57. Theatre Arts
58. Urban and Regional Planning
59. Radiography And Radiation Science
Gregory University Admission Requirements
Admission requirements into the Gregory University Undergraduate Program are based on one of two entry methods: UTME or Direct Entry.
UTME candidates must achieve the following standards in order to be admitted to Gregory University in 2022. Here are the entry requirements:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of six credit passes in their O’level results (s). The subject combinations must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other topics relevant to their program. A candidate who wishes to study law, for example, must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and English Literature.
3. Candidates must have a minimum cut-off mark of 160 on the JAMB UTME examination.
4. Candidates must take Gregory University’s post-UTME screening examination and perform very well in it (Depending on the study).
5. For admission to Gregory University, just ONE sitting result is accepted.
6. Candidates must select the appropriate subject mix for their courses.
7. In order to secure admission, students must achieve the required cutoff marks for their courses.
8. Finally, candidates must meet the required cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
Gregory University Direct Entry Admissions Requirements
Candidates who seek to enter the Gregory University through direct entry must complete the following requirements:
1. Candidates who see their admission list must have a minimum of five (5) credits in their O’level results to be considered. This must contain English as a second language and math. Two sitting results are not permitted.
2. Candidates must also be at least 16 years old.
3. To apply, candidates must get a JAMB Directly entrance form from JAMB.
4. Candidates must possess one or more of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN, OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN.
READ ALSO !!!
- Benson Idahosa University Courses
- Ritman University Courses
- Novena University Courses
- Augustine University Courses
- Wesley University Courses
- Elizade University Courses
- Bingham University Courses
- Rhema University Courses
- Fountain University Courses
- Legacy University Courses
- Trinity University Courses
- Evangel University Courses
FAQs About Gregory University Courses
1. Is Gregory University Accredited by the NUC?
Yes, it is.
2. Does Gregory University Accept JUPEB Results for Direct Entry?
Yes, they accept.
3. Where is Gregory University Located?
The university is in Abia State.
4. How can you Apply for the Gregory University Courses?
By visiting the school portal.
5. Does Gregory University have Nursing?
Yes, it does.
6. What is the JAMB Cut-Off Mark for Gregory University?
160 is the cutoff mark.
7. Does Gregory University offer Engineering Courses?
Yes, it does.
8. Do I Need to Pay Acceptance Fees before Registering for Courses at Gregory University?
Yes, you do.
9. Is Gregory University a Private University?
Yes, it is.
10. Is Gregory University One of the Best Universities in Nigeria?
Yes, it is.
Let us know how this article was helpful to you in the comment section below. Share this post with friends, family, and on social media.